Apart from verifying PayPal via Payoneer’s US Payment Service, you can lift the limits over your Skrill (MoneyBookers) account also by linking your Payoneer MasterCard with it. Below steps will guide you through the verification process on your Skrill account. Once your Skrill account gets verified, your withdrawal limits will be extended up to $3345.75 from $1338.30 which is allowed for unverified accounts.
Skrill Verification via Payoneer
- Go to your Skrill (MoneyBookers) dashboard and press Settings button
- Under Settings, go to ACCOUNT LIMITS section and click Increase limit link
- The section will expand down and an option for linking debit/credit card will appear. Click Star verification link to link your Payoneer MasterCard
- In the appeared window, provide your Payoneer MasterCard number and its expiration date. (Ensure that your name and address at Skrill account exactly matches with that of your details at Payoneer)
- After entering the details, click Add card and continue option
- Once the card is linked, again go to ACCOUNT LIMITS under Settings of your Skrill account and follow Increase limit link as you did earlier. After that, click Start verification option
- A small popup window will appear asking you to provide the CVV/CVC code of your Payoneer MasterCard. You can find this (3 digit) code on back of your Payoneer card. (First 16 digits combination is your card number and last three digits are CVV/CVC code on back of your card)
- Click Continue after providing the CVV code
Skrill will deduct a small amount of around $1 from your Payoneer MasterCard. Check your Payoneer account and confirm the deducted amount in Skrill. Once your will confirm the deducted amount in Skrill, your account will get verified. Now you can send or withdraw up to $3345.75/90 days from your Skrill (MoneyBookers) account.
Although the verification should complete without any issue, still if you are facing difficulties in verifying your Payoneer MasterCard, double check that your name is spelled exactly on both accounts and the address on both accounts also exactly match with each other. If still there are problems, you can ask me in comments. I’ll help you in verifying your Skrill account.